The goal of this business wiki is in creating the central location for showcasing social media initiatives across the B2B technology space for companies outside of our core technology wiki categories.
Interested in getting listed or participating in the IT Business Wiki? Feel free to register with the Wikibon Community and add your entries. Please note that for the time being, we're focusing on the B2B technology space.
|COMPANY||BLOG||SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS||NOTES & COMMENTS|
If you’re listed, please feel free to add a Wikibon IT Business Wiki badge to your site and link to your appropriate category information. Thank you for your support!
Wikibon IT Business Wiki Tips
Tips for new users when attempting to enter or modify company information within the Wikibon IT Business Wiki:
- It's easiest for new users, not familiar with wiki to copy, paste and edit a row highlighting another company.
- Company logos should be no longer than 125px. We will remove logos that do not conform to this guideline.
- All wiki code adheres to the same behavior as Wikipedia.
- For adding links to company information, follow Wikipedia's External Link Guidelines.
- For adding images, logos, and links in images, please review Wikipedia's Picture Tutorial.
- Registration for the Wikibon Community can be found on the top left-hand side of the page or through this registration link.