Peer Incite research meetings are moderated sessions where practitioners gather to share experiences and solve challenging business technology problems.
Professional Alerts are short research notes that provide real world advice on managing technology throughout the lifecycle to gain competitive advantage.
- StorMagic Collaborates with VMware to Deliver 2-Node Highly Available Storage Solution For Remote Branch Offices
- Follow the Money: Big Data ROI and Inline Analytics
- In-Memory Databases Put the Action in Actionable Insights
- Hadoop-NoSQL Software and Services Market Forecast, 2013-2017
- The Value of an Integrated Catalog for Hybrid Cloud
@wikibon on Twitter
- Exclusive #IBMInterConnnect interviews incl @rwang0 @ambarmstrong @sandy_carter @77LucasOil @nancy_pearson m.youtube.com/playlist?list=… 02/25/2015 02:53
- Replay of #IBMInterConnect Day 1 @theCUBE interviews bit.ly/1A3t9IJ incl @tjamieibm @zoginstor @DouglasBalog1 @Stefferber @tcrawford 02/24/2015 07:00
- Despite consolidation, #BigData market innovation continues due to open source community -@jeffreyfkelly #BigDataSV youtu.be/090vnnr3vfo?li… 02/23/2015 12:02
- Big Data market about to see major consolidation via M&A - @jeffreyfkelly > Watch #BigDataSV presentation from 2/18 youtu.be/090vnnr3vfo?li… 02/23/2015 11:58