Peer Incite research meetings are moderated sessions where practitioners gather to share experiences and solve challenging business technology problems.
Professional Alerts are short research notes that provide real world advice on managing technology throughout the lifecycle to gain competitive advantage.
- The Internet of Things, Big Data and Fast Analytics Provide the Ultimate "What If" Outcomes for CIOs
- Sizing Up Google Compute Engine, Amazon AWS and the Cloud Field
- CIOs must help return innovation to the enterprise
- Performance Centric Data Storage TCO Study Demonstrates Cost Advantages of Flash Arrays
- EBay Leveraging Cassandra to Support Growing Multistructured Data Volumes
Wikibon on Twitter
- Big $DATA Visualization hits Wall Street - @jeffreyfkelly video breaks down the hot Tableau IPO http://t.co/rFZdtDKvXU 11:34 AM May 17th
- Sizing Up Google Compute Engine, Amazon AWS and the Cloud Field http://t.co/dXycSLC4qN by @stu #io13 8:00 AM May 17th
- Three Important Lessons in Leadership http://t.co/6kp2Qjl1mf by @otherscottlowe #CIO 1:18 PM May 16th
- Consolidating SAP over Oracle Boosts Business Value Delivered by IT http://t.co/zRETNWEdZQ #sapphirenow 3:53 PM May 15th