Peer Incite research meetings are moderated sessions where practitioners gather to share experiences and solve challenging business technology problems.
Professional Alerts are short research notes that provide real world advice on managing technology throughout the lifecycle to gain competitive advantage.
- VMware VSAN vs the Simplicity of Hyperconvergence
- Software Defined Storage Does Not Mean the End of Hardware Costs
- CIOs Should Require Analytics As Part of Vendor Infrastructure Support
- Three Things to Remember When Migrating to a New Windows Server
- Enabling Real-time Big Data Processing with Xflash - Very Low Latency Server SANs
Wikibon on Twitter
- HP's Dave Donatelli LIVE on #theCUBE #hpdiscover http://t.co/RVFXL3Npdt 12:17 PM Jun 11th
- NetApp Introduces Clustered ONTAP 8.2: Implications and Customer Actions http://t.co/htI0B7plx9 by @dvellante 7:29 AM Jun 11th
- IBM Taps @10gen to Extend Mobile Application Support http://t.co/rM7RzXy11I by @jeffreyfkelly #ibmedge 6:00 AM Jun 11th
- @robustcloud you can find @dvellante @dfloyer @stu of Wikibon at #theCUBE which is next to the social media lounge 2:34 PM Jun 10th