To add a category in the main Wikibon site when adding a new article.
- Go to the Wiki Tab
- Choose 'New'
- In the drop down menu, choose a type of article you want to write (e.g. Wikitip, Professional Alert, etc)
- In the Category field, start typing a category. If it exists, it will pop up in a 'typeahead' menu and you can tab or click to select. If not, type the category and Wikibon will add the new category. You can add multiple categories by separating categories with a comma.
Please Note: The Wikibon category Syntax for categories with two words is: Caps lowercase Try to keep categories short.
- If editing a note simply click edit, scroll to the category field and start typing (see above).
To add a company:
- Write an article using the 'New' drop down template.
- In the category field, put the name of the company to which this article pertains. (note: if the company already exists it will show in the typeahead and you can tab or click to select)
- Hit submit
- At the bottom of the article you will see the company name you just added in the categories field
- Click on the name of the company
- Hit edit
- In the category field start typing 'Companies'
- 'Companies' will pop up in the typeahead
- Tab over or click on 'Companies'
- Hit submit
Your new company has been added to the companies list and will now rotate on the main Wiki page.