In this revealing 45-minute webinar, you’ll discover the five questions that WAN optimization vendors hope you won’t ask them - and what their answers should be if you do.
- Can you scale TCP flows to at least 1Gbps speeds?
- Does a 10Gbps NIC mean 10Gbps of throughput?
- Could your WAN optimization device be doubling the effective application latency?
- Will your WAN optimization solution scale as my network bandwidth grows?
- What happens to data reduction ratios as the network speed increases?
- Presenters: George Crump, Lead Analyst at Storage Switzerland, and Haseeb Budhani, Chief Product Officer at Infineta
- When: Tuesday May 15 2012, 10 am PT
- Duration: 1 hr
Action Item: Sign up for the webinar at http://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/5583/46963