When: May 30th 2012 at 11:30 - 12:30 EDT / 16:30 - 17:30 BST
Organizations are increasingly dependent on a growing number of branch-office applications. Server virtualization provides an ideal solution to the server sprawl that would otherwise result, but application and server consolidation often leads to concerns regarding application performance.
Storage performance is often to blame. High-performance SANs are one solution, but they are both too costly and too complex for typical branch-office environments. Storage virtual appliances provide a better alternative, delivering greater simplicity at lower cost. Performance, however, still matters, and here, SVAs are not all created equal.
In this webinar:
- How to evaluate the performance of SVAs to find the best solution
- How to ensure best performance from SVAs
- Why Creditplus Bank replaced their physical SAN with an SVA and saw higher performance
- How to enable high performance branch-office high-availability
Action Item: REGISTER NOW
- Steven Santini: Marketing Development Specialist at StorMagic
- Chris Farey: Chief Technical Officer at StorMagic
- Joachim Stainczyk: Managing Director at Stainczyk & Partner
This educational webinar is aimed at both IT professionals and business decision makers whose organizations have tens, hundreds, or thousands of branch office locations.