Job Summary: Will troubleshoot and resolve problems for Storwize customers in a small support center environment. Will develop and maintain good working relationships with the established customer base in line with company values and expected behaviors. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer live incoming phone calls as well as emails and respond to customer inquiry to troubleshoot, manage and resolve customer issues.
- Assume ownership and responsibility of customer issues and work with engineering as required to drive to resolution.
- Monitor automated product alert emails and act on them.
- Effectively escalate deeper technical issues to Engineering.
- Assist customers with the upgrade process
- Assist customers with standard storage systems configuration
- Work with 3rd party service providers in the process of analyzing and resolving customer issues
Required Skills: The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of relevant experience. The candidate must be highly focused on quality and on providing exceptional service to our customers and partners. Candidate must also have excellent written / verbal, communication skills. The successful person will be a team player, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive and customer-oriented attitude above all else
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced technical support environment
Technical Skills: As many as possible of the below:
- Networking. Switching, Routing and a wide knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- High End Data Storage Systems
- Unix / Linux System Administration
- NAS Systems (Netapp / EMC)
- Knowledge and experience in SAN and IPSAN
Individual must be highly motivated, ability to work independently, self starter.
Please submit inquiries and resumes at Storwize Human Resources