Recorded audio from the Peer Incite:
Mark your calendars for Wikibons' next Peer Incite ... Tue, Apr 3rd!
Lighthouse Computer Services is a provider of IT solutions and consulting services, including infrastructure, disaster recovery, business continuity, storage consolidation and virtualization. Recognizing that organizations are increasingly looking to hybrid cloud offerings to source at least a portion of their server and storage requirements, Lighthouse Computer Services began looking for technology to create a cloud storage and data protection offering. Lighthouse specifically wanted technology that could be implemented both at the customer site and in the Lighthouse Data Protection Cloud offering, as a target for the client-side data protection. Mike Adams, Storage Specialist at Lighthouse Computer Services, wanted a solution that was application aware, had the ability to integrate with VMware and complemented their customers’ existing infrastructure.
Join the Wikibon community as we discuss:
- How can organizations cost-effectively get data off site without the use of tape?
- How can organizations meet requirements for local, long-term data protection?
- How can organizations leverage asynchronous de-duplication technology to minimize network bandwidth when moving data off site?
- What are reasonable expectations for recovery time from a cloud-based data protection solution?
- How can organizations create mountable data sets in off-premise cloud offerings?
Please join us...
Call in details below:
Date: Tuesday, Apr 3, 2012
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET (9:00am - 10:00am PT)
We hope to see you there...
You can also follow Wikibon on: