The Wikibon / SiliconANGLE team is excited to be broadcasting live coverage of this year’s Strata Conference in Santa Clara, California, February 28th through March 1st of this week. Co-hosts John Furrier and Dave Vellante will be bringing coverage live on #theCUBE, the flagship telecast from SiliconANGLE.tv, with original content and analysis developed exclusive by the SiliconANGLE and Wikibon teams.
With a full schedule of guests and in-depth coverage of the key moments at this year’s Strata Conference, the Wikibon / SiliconANGLE team will be covering all of the angles.
Where to watch: LIVE broadcast on SiliconANGLE.tv (replays of all videos will be made available on this site – never any registration required).
Strata Conference is the leading event for the people and technology driving the data revolution. The home of data science, Strata brings together practitioners, researchers, IT leaders and entrepreneurs to discuss big data, Hadoop, analytics, visualization and data markets.
#theCUBE Content Agenda for Strata Conference 2012
Follow the SiliconANGLE and Wikibon Twitter profiles for updates on coverage, speakers, and breaking news from the event. We’ll be using the #thecube and #strataconf hashtags for videos that we post and conversations around the event. Here is the list of guests at Strata Conference 2012 thus far:
- Mike Olson, CEO of Cloudera
- Amy O’Connor, Nokia
- Chris Moody, COO of Gnip
- Jim Vogt, CEO of Zettaset
- Billy Bosworth, CEO of DataStax
- Sandy Steier, Cofounder and EVP of 1010data
- Rob Metcalf, COO and President and Tim Estes, CEO of Digital Reasoning
- Virginia Carlson of the Metropolitan Chicago Information Center
- Richard Daley, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer at Pentaho
- Mike Hoskins, CTO of Pervasive Software
- Yves de Montcheuil, Vice President of Marketing at Talend
- Bill Schmarzo, CTO of EIM Services of EMC
- Nick Ochoa, Vice President of Marketing at Calpont
- Jack Norris, VP of Marketing at MapR
- Jesper Andersen, Founder & GM of Bloom Studios
- Jeremy Howard, President & Chief Scientist of Kaggle
- KVS Ramarao, CTO and Haseeb Budhani, Vice President of Products for Infineta
- Dave Rich, CEO of Revolution Analytics
- Nathan Marz, Lead Engineer at Twitter
- James Phillips, SVP of Products at Couchbase
- Paul Doscher, CEO of Lucid Imagination
Looking Back at Strata Conference 2011
This is the second year the Wikibon / SiliconANGLE team will be providing live coverage of Strata. In 2011, we produced dozens of videos, blog posts, and pieces of research and analysis based on the event. Here are some of the highlights.
- Data are the Next State in the Evolution of the Computer Economy says Tim O’Reilly
- The Biggest Big Data Stories of 2011
- Bit.ly Data Scientist Hillary Mason Spills the Beans at Strata
- Abhi Mehta Announces Big Data Analysis Factory Builder Tresata
- Strata Conference: The Big Data Wave is Coming
- The Definition of Enterprise Big Data
- Full Video Coverage of #StrataConf from SiliconANGLE.TV
Highlighted Video Coverage of Strata 2011 from SiliconANGLE.TV
- Hillary Mason of bit.ly at the Strata Conference
- Scott Yara of EMC Greenplum
- Tim O’Reilly at Strata Conference
- What is #theCube?
Check out the video below to learn more about #TheCube Wikibon and SiliconANGLE’s collaborative effort to bring out the best in enterprise news, analysis and research.