I’ve noticed more than a few Tweets lamenting that fact that Hadoop World 2011 is sold out. Luckily for those Tweeters and anyone else that couldn’t land a ticket, we’re bringing theCUBE to New York City next week for two days (Nov. 8 and 9) of live, continuous coverage of the show.
This is our second year at Hadoop World and as you can see from the above infographic we have a great line-up of speakers and guests ready to take their spot inside theCUBE. In addition to those mentioned above, also joining us:
- Rob Metcalf, President and COO, Digital Reasoning
- Daniel Abadi, Assistant Professor, Yale University
- Gregory Rokita, Director of Software Architecture, Edmunds.com
- Doug Gourlay, VP of Marketing, Arista
- Tasso Argyros, VP of Marketing and Product Management, Aster Data (Teradata)
- Colin Mahoney, VP of Product Management and Business Development, Vertica (HP)
- David Champagne, CTO, Revolution Analytics
- Sid Probstein, CTO, Attivio
We’ll be using the #thecube hashtag for videos that we post and conversations around the event. The hashtag for Hadoop World is #hw2011.
Don’t miss all the action starting Tuesday morning, Nov. 8 and continuing through Wednesday evening, Nov. 9.
Where to watch live: SiliconANGLE.tv (replays of all videos will be made available on this site – never any registration required!)
EMBED THE IMAGE ON YOUR SITE