The data center. Featuring state-of-the art technology, multiple millions of square feet of space, the requirement of holding billions of pieces of business and customer information.
What goes into data center infrastructure? Think about rooftop arrays of solar panels generating as much as 4.5 megawatts of power. Lightning prevention systems that detract strikes from a 300 foot radius. Structures designed to withstand a category 5 earthquake.
Check out Wikibon’s latest infographic, highlighting some of the innovative information behind five of North America’s largest data centers.
EMBED THE IMAGE ON YOUR SITE
Related Posts & Research
- How Big is the World of Cloud Computing?
- Inside Ten of the World’s Largest Data Centers
- Inside The Data Center Technology Powering Six Top Social Media Sites
- The Components of a Successful Data Center
- Reducing Data Center Costs thru Improved Energy Efficiency
- Common Sense Approaches to Improving Data Center Efficiency
- Data Center Vendors Learning to CRAC the Code When Engaging with Customers